Every builder has their own definition of green building. Glazier Homes likes to customize your green building package to your needs and wants. We like to give you the best green (value) for your dollar.
Here are some options:
- Radiant Barrier Roof decking and perforated soffit. The radiate barrier decking reflects heat from the sun and the perforated soffit aids re- circulating hot air out of the attic.
- Low V.O.C. paint as standard and NO V.O.C. paints are available.
- Tankless Water Heaters and Grey Water plumbing systems are energy efficient and help conserve precious water resources.
- The use of locally quarried limestone greatly reduces the construction carbon footprint compared to manufactured brick.
- By properly insulating the home and expertly balancing the HVAC system, Glazier Custom Homes provides an energy efficient and comfortable living environment, for each homeowner.
- Vinyl framed, low energy efficient windows.
- Optional foam insulation packages.
Optional zero scape landscape packages.
- Low Flush water conserving toilets available.
Ready to get started?
A timeless standard of style, comfort and craftmanship.
4350 E. Whitestone Blvd.
Cedar Park, TX, 78613
©2018 Glazier Homes, All Rights Reserved
[et_social_follow icon_style="slide" icon_shape="rounded" icons_location="top" col_number="auto" outer_color="dark"]